Your chance to lead

  • Mike Ewert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2005
      At our January HREG meeting on the 30th [details to follow], we will have annual election of officers.  We have 4 elected positions.  I have confirmation from the "*" incumbents that they would like to run again.  If you would like to nominate yourself or someone else [please check and see if they will accept first], please do so by e-mail before meeting day or come to the meeting and do it there.

      President - Mike Ewert*
      Vice President - Chris Boyer*
      Secretary/Treasurer - James Ferrill
      Chapter Representative to TXSES board - John Gardner*

      We also have several ad hoc volunteer positions that are appointed.  Currently these are:
      Representative to Citizens Environmental Coalition - Charlie Mauch
      Representative to Home Power Magazine - James Ferrill
      Educational Programs - Lee Willis
      Publicity - vacant

      I look forward to seeing you at the meeting, and I encourage your involvement.  Even a little contribution of your time is helpful.

      Thank you,

      Mike

      P.S. DOE has launched a new Web site with detailed information and tips on how

      to save money by developing smart energy habits. The site,

      www.EnergySavingTips.gov , serves as a consumer-friendly portal to detailed

      energy-saving information from various federal agencies.