RE: [hreg] Newbie

  • Jodie Johnson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 10, 2005
      I would be grateful for any assistance....

      Thanks, Jodie

      "C.C. Foster" <c_c_foster@...> wrote:
      Jodie, I will be happy to take a look at your "challange" home if you
      contact me directly at C_C_Foster@....

      Foster</FONT></div></html>

      &gt;From: &quot;Jodie Johnson&quot; &lt;tornado_coach1@...&gt;
      &gt;Reply-To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      &gt;To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      &gt;Subject: [hreg] Newbie
      &gt;Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 18:18:46 -0000
      &gt;
      &gt;
      &gt;Hello everyone. I am new to the RE scene. I recently purchased a 6k
      &gt;sqft home on 8 acres. It was built in 1972, and is in need of some
      &gt;major energy conservation. It has 3 ac/heat units, and my 1st months
      &gt;electric bill was (November) $600.00.. I am not sure where to start
      &gt;but do see lots of stuff that I can do to help bring it down. I am
      &gt;wanting to find the best way's to conserve energy for my family and
      &gt;the environment..  I have been reading a few of the posts, and as
      &gt;time allows hope to read more....   Thanks,  Tornado_coach
      &gt;
      &gt;
      &gt;