Re: [hreg] looking for used solar panels

  • David Power
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 9, 2005
      How old are these are they framed and what is the output voltage?
      I'm local enough to pick them up. I've seen similar panels that are 4-5 years old going for $80-$90 so I'm assuming that these are NOS panels.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 10, 2005
        To my knowledge they are eight years old, aluminum framed, junction box on the back, 12VDC.
        SBT Designs
        25581 IH-10 West
        San Antonio, Texas 78257
        (210) 698-7109