looking for used solar panels

  • jclem412@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2005
      Hi group!

      We were wondering if anyone has some used solar panels for sale? We looked
      on the web and found quite a list but we would like to possibly contribute to
      the group if anyone had any around.

      We are in a town that is doing sustainable Neighborhood Harvest and we highly
      recommend that you see "The Future of Food" by Deborah Koons Garcia.
      (www.thefutureOFfood.com)

      Happy New Year and good luck w/ all of your wonderful projects, Diane &
      Jonathan Clemens @ Olympic Energy Systems, Inc.
    • SBT Designs
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 8, 2005
        I have six Solarex MST43 (43 Watts) for sale. My price is $150.00 each.
        If I have to ship them I will have to buy boxes and boxes for these modules
        cost $12.00. My terms are cash, check or credit card.
        SBT Designs
        25581 IH-10 West
        San Antonio, Texas 78257
        (210) 698-7109
        www.sbtdesigns.com
        > We were wondering if anyone has some used solar panels for sale? We
        > looked
        > on the web and found quite a list but we would like to possibly contribute
        > the group if anyone had any around.
        >
        > We are in a town that is doing sustainable Neighborhood Harvest and we
        > highly
        > recommend that you see "The Future of Food" by Deborah Koons Garcia.
        > (www.thefutureOFfood.com)
        >
        > Happy New Year and good luck w/ all of your wonderful projects, Diane &
        > Jonathan Clemens @ Olympic Energy Systems, Inc.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • David Power
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 9, 2005
          How old are these are they framed and what is the output voltage?
          I'm local enough to pick them up. I've seen similar panels that are 4-5 years old going for $80-$90 so I'm assuming that these are NOS panels.
          > We were wondering if anyone has some used solar panels for sale?  We
          > looked
          > on the web and found quite a list but we would like to possibly contribute
          > the group if anyone had any around.
          >
          > We are in a town that is doing sustainable Neighborhood Harvest and we
          > highly
          > recommend that you see "The Future of Food" by Deborah Koons Garcia.
          > (www.thefutureOFfood.com)
          >
          > Happy New Year and good luck w/ all of your wonderful projects, Diane &
          > Jonathan Clemens @ Olympic Energy Systems, Inc.
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • SBT Designs
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 10, 2005
            To my knowledge they are eight years old, aluminum framed, junction box on the back, 12VDC.
            SBT Designs
            25581 IH-10 West
            San Antonio, Texas 78257
            (210) 698-7109