Amory Lovins coming to Houston!

  • Texas Solar Energy Society
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2005
        SustainableDallas is bringing Amory to Dallas and Houston to discuss the solutions with his recently released book, Winning the Oil Endgame. The Pentagon co-funded this project. We are still working on the schedules and will release them as soon as the details are finished. He will be here March 29 and in Houston March 30. Help in getting the word out will be most useful.

      Margie J. Haley    Margie13@...  214-823-1537

      Kathryn Houser, Executive Director
      Texas Solar Energy Society
      PO Box 1447
      Austin, TX  78767-1447
      512-326-3391 OR 800-465-5049
    • Roxanne Boyer

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2005
          Excellent!  This is huge.  Amory Lovins is an internationally known speaker.  HREG will do all we can to promote his talk.  Many thanks to Sustainable Dallas.

          I was just about to ask for a volunteer for Publicity any way.  Who would be willing to lead Publicity for HREG for 2005?  Remember that we have no one doing this now, so even if you don't have a lot of time to spend on it, it will be an improvement.  Please let me know.  mewert@...