RE: [hreg] HREG Meeting 7/30/00 - Preliminary Agenda

  • Singh, Baldeo
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12, 2000
      Jonathan:

      Missed you at our last Sierra Club meeting.

      I would like to introduce to you Jennifer Chuong (e-mail address
      flutia@...) who attended our last meeting. She is a student at Bellaire
      High school. She is interested in energy efficient housing / solar energy /
      wind energy, and would benefit from inclusion in HREG group. Please help
      her.

      Regards,

      Baldeo