[hreg] Re: Meeting with Laverne Williams

  • JClem412@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 27, 1999
      Steve et al,

      I have a preference for Saturday morning, but am absolutely ok with Friday
      evening.

      Jonathan A. Clemens
    • Robert Johnston
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 27, 1999
        Strike me from the list if it is 7. I am only available for early evening.
        I'd be out of there by around 7:45, which probably isn't long enough.

        Robert

      • mike.ewert@att.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 29, 1999
          I would like it if you could be there Steve. Saturday
          morning the 11th at 8, 9 or 10am would be OK for me.
          The next weekend is OK, but the 24th/25th is bad for me.

        • stelman@ev1.net
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 2, 1999
            I have confirmed a meeting at Laverne Williams office - Environment
            Associates - on Saturday morning 9/11/99 at 9 am, 4219 Richmond Avenue,
            Suite 250, inside the loop just outside of Weslayan. It is across the
            side street from A&E Products on the south side of the street in a
            small two story office building. Since it is a small group, he can
            accommodate us there instead of going to TSU. Sorry to those that
            would like to attend, but can't make it then. Let me know if you have
            any questions.

            Steve Stelzer
          • d j
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 3, 1999
              1.what is the meeting address and contract phone # in case loss?
              2.What's the meeting topic?
              Thanks/Dannis

              >From: stelman@...
              >To: hreg@...
              >Subject: [hreg] Re: Meeting with Laverne Williams
              >Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 19:00:05 -0700
              >
              >I have confirmed a meeting at Laverne Williams office - Environment
              >Associates - on Saturday morning 9/11/99 at 9 am, 4219 Richmond Avenue,
              >Suite 250, inside the loop just outside of Weslayan. It is across the
              >side street from A&E Products on the south side of the street in a
              >small two story office building. Since it is a small group, he can
              >accommodate us there instead of going to TSU. Sorry to those that
              >would like to attend, but can't make it then. Let me know if you have
              >any questions.
              >
              >Steve Stelzer

              >eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/hreg

            • Steve Stelzer
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 3, 1999
                Environment Associates, Architects, 4219 Richmond Avenue (just inside Loop
                610), 713-528-0000, and the topic will be energy efficient building
                technology for Texas.

                1.what is the meeting address and contract phone # in case loss?
                2.What's the meeting topic?
                Thanks/Dannis

                >From: stelman@...
                >To: hreg@...
                >Subject: [hreg] Re: Meeting with Laverne Williams
                >Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 19:00:05 -0700
                >
                >I have confirmed a meeting at Laverne Williams office - Environment
                >Associates - on Saturday morning 9/11/99 at 9 am, 4219 Richmond Avenue,
                >Suite 250, inside the loop just outside of Weslayan. It is across the
                >side street from A&E Products on the south side of the street in a
                >small two story office building. Since it is a small group, he can
                >accommodate us there instead of going to TSU. Sorry to those that
                >would like to attend, but can't make it then. Let me know if you have
                >any questions.
                >
                >Steve Stelzer

                >eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/hreg

                Start with up to 150 Points for joining!
                http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/805

                eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/hreg