Re: [hreg] growing the seeds

  • Steven Shepard
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 11, 2004
      I am scheduled once again to do a presentation for the San Antonio chapter
      of the AIA on Photovoltaic Power and Net-Metered Power Systems. This is the
      same presentation I gave at the Green Building Expo last month. It would be
      a pleasure to offer this information to your group. I went to school at A&M
      and my family is from Carthage which is in the East Texas area. I could
      combine a trip to Trinity with a trip back home. Please let me know if I
      can be of service.
      SBT Designs
      25581 IH-10 West
      San Antonio, Texas 78257