Re: [hreg] Local Dealer for Solar Panels and Equipment

  • Naturallighting.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2004
      On 10/28/04 2:26 PM, "JR Batek" <jr_batek@...> wrote:

      Hello JR

      We will are all types of solar equipment available soon. Email list of
      items needed, and I can quote price.

      Check out our new solar address numbers. We will offer special pricing for
      local customers.

      http://www.naturallighting.com/store_front.cfm?&parent_id=59

      Larry Weber,

      2811.486.9583

      Naturallighting.com

      http://www.naturallighting.com

      > Could anyone recommend a local dealer for solar panels
      > and other equipment such as inverters? Thanks.
      >
      > J.R. Batek
      > jr_batek@...

      Naturallighting.com
      1939 Richvale