Congratulations on Successful Solar Tour

  • John Miggins
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2004
      Congratulations for a successful solar tour,  To:

      Mike, HREG and all the others who put on the sucessful tour Sunday especially those who opened their homes to us all and show us how to become more sustainable, we thank you.

      Not only was the event informative and interesting but it will  stimulates ideas in us all on how to start working more in tune with the earth, using less energy but with the comforts we are used to.  There must be a renewable energy future for us all.  Thanks for showing us these fine examples.  I only regret that I could not see them all in the time allowed.  I heard they were all great.

      Houston can sure benefit from these types of developments.

      Shine on!

      John Miggins
      Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 7:13 AM
      Subject: RE: [hreg] Green Homes 101 workshop in Houston

      Amanda,

      I don't think HREG will attempt another tour until next fall.  It is a challenge for our small volunteer base.  In the Spring we usually focus our efforts on Earth Day celebrations.

      Of course, we will have elections in January, and if we get new leaders, they might feel differently.

      Mike