Animal farm off-grid house

  • Mike Ewert
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2004
      I am going to try and go to Animal Farm on Saturday afternoon, Oct. 23 and help Cas, the owner, get ready for the solar tour on Sunday.  Who would like to go with me?  This may be your only chance to see this site because the HREG carpool will not visit it on Sunday.  It is too far west of town.  This is the only off-grid house on our tour.

      If you can go with me, please email me at mewert@... so we can coordinate times/rides.  Please include your phone number.

      Thank you,

      Mike Ewert