Solar Home Tour Carpool

  • Roxanne Boyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2004
      Dear HREG,

      \We will be touring Solar Homes during our next meeting, Sunday, October 24th.
      Here is the carpool schedule with approximate times:
      1) Meet at TSU, tour TSU from 1:45 - 2:15 pm
      2) Drive to the Carrier residence and tour from 2:40 - 3:10 pm
      3) Drive to the Ewert residence and tour from 3:50 - 4:20
      4) If there is time remaining, or interest, some can also go see Seabrook Intermediate School
      5) Return to TSU by 5:00 pm

      We will arrange for drivers when we leave from TSU.  We would also like to be flexible, so the times above are tentitive.  If there is a group that needs to return early or would like to continue touring until later, we can make such arrangements.  I am really looking forward to seeing these sites and sharing time with others interested in renewable energy.  Hope to see you then.

      Regards,
      Chris Boyer

      If anyone has questions, please feel free to contact me by e-mail at rox1@....