Re: Solar Tour - Veggie Vehicle!

  • deviant
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 16, 2004
      Solar Tour day and time span.

      --- In hreg@yahoogroups.com, Lunce <lhu@l...> wrote:
      > What day and time please?
      >
      > deviant wrote:
      >
      > >Good Day,
      > >
      > >I am happy to announce that there will be a truck powered by
      > >straight used vegetable oil (SVO) for display and discussion at
      the
      > >Carrier residence. Come by and chat with Mr. DuBose, the fellow
      who
      > >performed the conversion, and drives around on free fuel with
      > >pollution around 80% less than diesel.
      > >

      > >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • deviant
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 16, 2004
        I'm sorry that I apparently did not make the date and time clear in
        my messages. The Houston Solar Tour is Sunday October 24th, from
        1pm-5pm I believe.

        I hope many of you will be able to attend.

        Mike - please have the HREG site updated with the Veggie Vehicle
        announcement if you can.

        -Greg