Re: [hreg] Solar Tour - Veggie Vehicle!

  • Lunce
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 16, 2004
      What day and time please?

      deviant wrote:

      >Good Day,
      >
      >I am happy to announce that there will be a truck powered by
      >straight used vegetable oil (SVO) for display and discussion at the
      >Carrier residence. Come by and chat with Mr. DuBose, the fellow who
      >performed the conversion, and drives around on free fuel with
      >pollution around 80% less than diesel.
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • deviant
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 16, 2004
        Solar Tour day and time span.

        --- In hreg@yahoogroups.com, Lunce <lhu@l...> wrote:
        > What day and time please?
        >
        > deviant wrote:
        >
        > >Good Day,
        > >
        > >I am happy to announce that there will be a truck powered by
        > >straight used vegetable oil (SVO) for display and discussion at
        the
        > >Carrier residence. Come by and chat with Mr. DuBose, the fellow
        who
        > >performed the conversion, and drives around on free fuel with
        > >pollution around 80% less than diesel.
        > >

        > >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • deviant
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 16, 2004
          I'm sorry that I apparently did not make the date and time clear in
          my messages. The Houston Solar Tour is Sunday October 24th, from
          1pm-5pm I believe.

          I hope many of you will be able to attend.

          Mike - please have the HREG site updated with the Veggie Vehicle
          announcement if you can.

          -Greg