Solar Tour - Veggie Vehicle!

  • deviant
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 15, 2004
      Good Day,

      I am happy to announce that there will be a truck powered by
      straight used vegetable oil (SVO) for display and discussion at the
      Carrier residence. Come by and chat with Mr. DuBose, the fellow who
      performed the conversion, and drives around on free fuel with
      pollution around 80% less than diesel.
    • Lunce
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 16, 2004
        What day and time please?

        deviant wrote:

        >Good Day,
        >
        >I am happy to announce that there will be a truck powered by
        >straight used vegetable oil (SVO) for display and discussion at the
        >Carrier residence. Come by and chat with Mr. DuBose, the fellow who
        >performed the conversion, and drives around on free fuel with
        >pollution around 80% less than diesel.
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • deviant
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 16, 2004
          Solar Tour day and time span.

          --- In hreg@yahoogroups.com, Lunce <lhu@l...> wrote:
          > What day and time please?
          >
          > deviant wrote:
          >
          > >Good Day,
          > >
          > >I am happy to announce that there will be a truck powered by
          > >straight used vegetable oil (SVO) for display and discussion at
          the
          > >Carrier residence. Come by and chat with Mr. DuBose, the fellow
          who
          > >performed the conversion, and drives around on free fuel with
          > >pollution around 80% less than diesel.
          > >

          > >Yahoo! Groups Links

        • deviant
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 16, 2004
            I'm sorry that I apparently did not make the date and time clear in
            my messages. The Houston Solar Tour is Sunday October 24th, from
            1pm-5pm I believe.

            I hope many of you will be able to attend.

            Mike - please have the HREG site updated with the Veggie Vehicle
            announcement if you can.

            -Greg