Re: [hreg] Solar Tour details

  • JOHN GARDNER
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2004
      Mike,
      Since I live close to the Animal Farm (kind of!) we are starting there and then working our way into Houston. Thanks for the information.
      John

      Mike Ewert <mewert@...> wrote:
      Attached are details of the HREG sponsored tour of solar homes and buildings, coming up on Oct. 24th.  I'm really looking forward to this.  I hope you are too.  Spread the word!

      > ATTACHMENT part 2 application/msword name=SolarTour Ad-final.doc
    • John Miggins
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 15, 2004
        Mike this is cool, nice to finally be on the map with some solar in Houston,

        regards,

        John Miggins
        Harvest Solar & Wind Power
        "renewable solutions to everyday needs"