Solar Tour details

  • Mike Ewert
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2004
      Attached are details of the HREG sponsored tour of solar homes and buildings, coming up on Oct. 24th.  I'm really looking forward to this.  I hope you are too.  Spread the word!
    • JOHN GARDNER
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 14, 2004
        Mike,
        Since I live close to the Animal Farm (kind of!) we are starting there and then working our way into Houston. Thanks for the information.
        John

        Mike Ewert <mewert@...> wrote:
        Attached are details of the HREG sponsored tour of solar homes and buildings, coming up on Oct. 24th.  I'm really looking forward to this.  I hope you are too.  Spread the word!

        > ATTACHMENT part 2 application/msword name=SolarTour Ad-final.doc
      • John Miggins
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 15, 2004
          Mike this is cool, nice to finally be on the map with some solar in Houston,

          regards,

          John Miggins
          Harvest Solar & Wind Power
          "renewable solutions to everyday needs"