Re: [hreg] National Solar Tour - Houston Sites

  • chasmauch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 2004
      Mike,

      As you say, HREG has been talking about doing something like this for a long time, so it's great that you have got us lined up to participate. Good job!

      Is anyone working up a press release? If not, I have a friend who works at the Chronicle who could help work one up and distribute it. I think he has a deal set up to send to all the local media outlets. Let me know if you want me to work on this.

      Also would probably be able to work on the day of the event doing whatever needs to be done. Any idea what the hours would be?

      Charlie