FW: Energy Awareness Month

  • Mike Ewert
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      While Green Mountain Energy is a commercial entity, I thought this was worth
      forwarding since it is valid information about energy awareness month and
      electric choice in Texas.

      To any other company selling electricity in Texas with >10% renewable
      content, I would be happy to forward your information too!

      Mike