FW: Houston Bioneers Conference Oct. 15-17th

  • Mike Ewert
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
      I had never heard of this group before, but if anyone would be interested in going to this event (in Houston) and represent HREG, let me know.  It might be worth it to network.
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2004

        I have heard of the Bioneer’s Conference; I was asked to speak last year about sustainable building, but was unable to due to schedule conflict.  I can represent HREG if you want to have someone there.

        Anica Landreneau

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2004
          Awesome! We could use representation for COTE as well!

          Amanda Tullos
          h 713.779.2247
          c 281.384.3756

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 4, 2004
            Oops.. ignore that last email.....unless you are Anica.

            Hi Anica!

            :)

            Amanda Tullos
            h 713.779.2247