RE: [hreg] Fw: July/August e-FFICIENCY NEWS

  • Steve Stelzer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2000
      Jonathan: thanks for forwarding the e-FFICIENCY NEWS. As a group, we need
      to individually email our congresspeople & senators to vote for the bill for
      the tax credits for improving the energy efficiency of houses. Maybe we
      aren't in favor of the tax credit idea, but we sure want to let them know we
      want more energy efficient houses and sources of renewable energy. Let's
      get some concesus on what we want to say and then we can copy the email and
      send it to our representatives. Comments?

      Steve Stelzer (original message erased)