Wonderful lectures at the Bioneers Conference!!!!

  • Amanda Tullos
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2004
      Blank
      Hello everyone,
      You may already know about this but, I wanted to mention a the Texas Bioneers Conference going on in October 15-17 at St. Thomas University. The lectures will be local and national, some of the speakers are:

      Local Speakers:
      Rives Taylor, AIA, LEED AP, U of H and Rice professor, worked on the UT School of Nursing
      Richard Haut, Vice-Chair of the US Green Building Council- Houston Chapter, HARC- Director of Sustainable Technologies
      Dr. Dan Phillips, Creator of homes for the poor made of salvaged materials

      National (via satellite):
      Amory Lovins, founder of the Rocky Mountain Institute
      Paul Hawken, author of Natural Capitalism

      Amanda Tullos, Assoc. AIA, LEED AP
      co-Chair
      AIA COTE - Houston
      American Institute of Architects