tour

  • Lunce
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
      Hi Mike:

      Did you ever hear back from Greg on the USGBC+HREG joint effort for the
      solar tour? I have not. Guess it is a busy time for everyone. Also,
      I see that the Nursing school is going to be on one of the Texas Society
      of Architects tour $25 fee for the visit Oct 21. Also, did you hear
      that Rives Taylor is no longer with UTH?

      I can take come flyers to the local Whole Food store on the round up if
      you'd like. I am afraid I have been too busy with stuff to do much on
      the solar tour.

      Thanks,
      Lunce
    • Lunce
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
        Apologise to All, that email was supposed to go to Mike, not the whole
        group.

        Have a Wonderful day!
        Lunce