RE: [hreg] Vounteers needed for Roundup

  • Mike Ewert
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
      Also, if you could help distribute posters and/or flyers in your part of Houston, please let me know (mewert@...). We need to get the word out about Roundup!

      Being Christian is not going from bad to good, but from death to life.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
        Hi Mike:

        Did you ever hear back from Greg on the USGBC+HREG joint effort for the
        solar tour? I have not. Guess it is a busy time for everyone. Also,
        I see that the Nursing school is going to be on one of the Texas Society
        of Architects tour $25 fee for the visit Oct 21. Also, did you hear
        that Rives Taylor is no longer with UTH?

        I can take come flyers to the local Whole Food store on the round up if
        you'd like. I am afraid I have been too busy with stuff to do much on
        the solar tour.

        Thanks,
        Lunce
      • Lunce
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
          Apologise to All, that email was supposed to go to Mike, not the whole
          group.

          Have a Wonderful day!
          Lunce