Re: [hreg] Re: EERE Network News -- 08/25/04

  • Kevin L. Conlin
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2004
      Unfortunately the bill supported by Gov. Schwarzenegger for a million solar roof's in California was defeated in committee last week.

      Kevin L Conlin, President
      Solarcraft, Inc
      13130 Stafford Road
      Suite 125
      Stafford, TX  77477
      Off - 281 495 0438
      Fax - 281 495 0440
      Mob - 281 960 8979
      Home - 281 530 7501
      kconlin@...
      www.solarcraft.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 31, 2004
        Kevin,
        I was contacted yesterday by an architect looking for a PV supplier/installer. I did not bring his name or phone number back home with me, but will pass that on to you later today or tomorrow.

        Hope all is well,

        Leonard

        Leonard Bachman
        Associate Professor