test

  • Kathryn Houser
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2000
      Hi,
      This is Kathryn Houser.
      I just had an email from a member who tried your email contact info off
      the web and couldn't get through. Thought I check it out myself.
      Thanks, K
    • Ewert, Mike
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2000
        I thought maybe it was because new members have to go through the moderator,
        but I checked and there are no "pending" members. Kim, do you have to
        approve new members?

        I just had an email from a member who tried your email contact info off
        the web and couldn't get through. Thought I check it out myself.
        Thanks, K
      • Kim & Garth Travis
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3, 2000
          No.

          "Ewert, Mike" wrote:

          > I thought maybe it was because new members have to go through the moderator,
          > but I checked and there are no "pending" members. Kim, do you have to
          > approve new members?

        • Henry Haynes
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 10, 2008

            Test