Re: EERE Network News -- 08/25/04

  • Randy Scott
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2004
      --- In hreg@yahoogroups.com, "EERE Network News" <tomgray@i...> (by
      way of Tom Gray <tomgray@i...>) wrote:
      >> California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger unveiled a plan last
      week to
      > install solar power systems on one million homes by 2017.

      That's the first GOOD thing I've heard about Arnold since the 2nd
      Conan movie.

      RMScott
    • Kevin L. Conlin
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 30, 2004
        Unfortunately the bill supported by Gov. Schwarzenegger for a million solar roof's in California was defeated in committee last week.

        Kevin L Conlin, President
        Solarcraft, Inc
        13130 Stafford Road
        Suite 125
        Stafford, TX  77477
        Off - 281 495 0438
        Fax - 281 495 0440
        Mob - 281 960 8979
        Home - 281 530 7501
        kconlin@...
        www.solarcraft.net
        >> California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger unveiled a plan last
        week to
        > install solar power systems on one million homes by 2017.

        That's the first GOOD thing I've heard about Arnold since the 2nd
        Conan movie.

        RMScott

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/xbTolB/TM

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Leonard Bachman
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 31, 2004
          Kevin,
          I was contacted yesterday by an architect looking for a PV supplier/installer. I did not bring his name or phone number back home with me, but will pass that on to you later today or tomorrow.

          Hope all is well,

          Leonard

          Leonard Bachman
          Associate Professor