Re: The Hydrogen Challenge to Arab Oil

  • Randy Scott
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2004
      --- In hreg@yahoogroups.com, "Roxanne Boyer" <rox1@a...> wrote:
      > > America is a democracy. This means if you work hard to make the
      government work for you, then it will. If you sit back and let
      someone else do government - you will work for them.

      I hate to have to admit it, but America is not a democracy.
      There are more flattering labels, but I prefer to call it an "piracy"
      plutocracy. If you and I were corporations then we might have rights
      equal to the corporations who own our gov, but there would still be
      that little problem of how much money we could spend to buy a
      congressman.

      Randy