Re: [hreg] Digest Number 803

  • Mike Johnston
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2004
      Hi,
      If you want to get real funky you can produce synthetic natural gas from hydrogen and carbon through a process called Hydrogasification. You could then use that gas to produce gasoline and/or diesel. The hydrogen used could be produced from water. I wrote a piece on these processes on my blog. Here is the link: http://enki.tblog.com
      MJ