Meeting directions

  • Ewert, Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2000
      Here are the directions to TSU again for anyone who hasn't been there yet.
      I hope to see lots of you at our meeting tomorrow (Sunday) at 2pm.

      Directions:
      Traveling on I-45 North or South, exit Scott Street. You make a right on
      Scott Street traveling north or south on I-45.
      Scott Street exit is about 1-mile pass down town heading South on I-45.

      On Scott Street, drive about 1 mile and make a right on Cleburne at the
      Burger King.

      About 1 mile, make a left at the second light on Ennis.

      The School of Technology is the three-story beige building you see on the
      left.

      Park in the parking lot near the rear. Enter the door nearest the solar
      array. The meeting will be held in room 225 on the second floor.

      If you come to another traffic light after you make a left at the light on
      Ennis, stop! You are about to pass the School of Technology building.