FW: 2005 Houston Environmental Directory

  • Mike Ewert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2004
      Attached is information about a new environmental directory planned for
      Houston similar to one in Austin. Please take a look and form an opinion
      about how much HREG should be involved. I think we should at least have a
      small ad since their focus for 2005 will be on energy. We may even want to
      do more.
      www.environmentaldirectory.info/.
      We will discuss this at our meeting tomorrow.