Re: Mayfest Ham Operation and Upcoming Fredericksburg Operation

  • Jim & Janet
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2004
      2004 was NTREG's second year at Mayfest in Fort Worth. For 4 days, April 29 thru May 2, we had wind and PV on display to an estimated 200,000 people. And this year , Greg Hall brought his short-wave radio equipment along and broadcast for most of the event.
      Below are the details of the Fort Worth  event and the plan for the Renewable Energy Roundup in September down in Fredericksburg.
      On his attached cover letter, Greg invites any other ham radio operators who would be interested in helping operate the station for the 3 days. So if you are an experienced radio operator and plan on being at the Roundup, get in touch with Greg and plan to lend a hand that weekend.
      Jim Duncan