Press Release

  • Steven Shepard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2004
      San Antonio, Texas - SBT Designs announces that we are now a proud dealer
      for Generac Guardian Emergency Home Standby Generators. Guardian home
      standby generators are one of the many logical choices SBT Designs offers
      for home electric power generation. Now in addition to renewable energy
      power systems SBT Designs can offer emergency electric power from seven
      kilowatts (7kW) all the way up to forty kilowatts (40KW) for the home or
      office during electric utility brown outs, power drops and black outs.

      Just because the utility goes down there is no reason to be without needed
      electric power. SBT Designs can help insure their customers have power
      during any critical period like storms, floods, tornados, hurricanes, acts
      of terrorism and frequent utility failures.

      When you need emergency power for your home or office contact SBT Designs at
      800-895-9808, on the Internet at sbtdesigns@... or
      www.sbtdesigns.com

      SBT Designs, sells and installs electronic automatic control, accent
      lighting and renewable energy products and systems for residential and light
      commercial structures. Our products and services provide convenience,
      safety and energy savings.

      Our new address is:
      SBT Designs
      25581 IH-10 West