Earth Day participation and 3rd place awards

  • chasmauch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2004
      Dear MIke and HREGers:

      Last Friday 6/11/04 I received a check for $400 payable to HREG c/o Charles Mauch from KRBE. There was no transmittal letter but the check stub says that $250 is an Earth Day 2004 donation and $150 is for Earth Day 2004 - 3rd place.

      Apparently KRBE is giving a $250 donation to all participants again this year, and in addition we won 3rd place. Congratulations and thanks to you and everyone else who manned the booth - it has paid off again!

      I have had a problem once or twice in the past when trying to cash a check made out like that. Does HREG have a bank account that we could just deposit the check into or shall I try to deposit it in my personal account and then bring my check to the next meeting? Or what do you suggest?

      Charlie Mauch
      HREG representative to KRBE Earth Day Festival