Re: [hreg] Earth Day this Saturday-help

  • Jose Castillo
    Message 1 of 3 , May 27, 2004
      I could help you Saturday early morning til 12:00 pm .
      Just tell me when and where.

      http://messenger.yahoo.com/
    • Bashir Syed
      Message 2 of 3 , May 27, 2004
        Mike:
        I would have helped you but I am leaving for London and Paris on Sunday, May 30, 2004 to attend the 2004 Photovoltaics (PV) Conference and Exhibition (June 7-11, Paris). I am more interested in the PV Exhibition to develop business relationship with the OEMs.I should be back on June 16, 2004. This event attracts all the major players in Renewable Energy dealing with all aspects of PVs.  Regards,

        Bashir A. Syed