104 KRBE Earth Day Saturday May 29th

  • chasmauch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2004
      Dear HREGers:

      I had a call from KRBE a couple of days ago that our information package is ready to pick up from their office at 9801 Westheimer, Suite 700. It will contain the 8 passes for people working at the event, plus instructions on how to get there, what he hours will be, and other related information. I have not had time to do it yet and just called and found they are closed today (Saturday). The recording says their office hours are 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday through Friday.

      Unfortunately I have to leave town about 8am in the morning (Sunday 5/23/04) and will be out until Friday evening 5/28/04 so will not be able to get the packet. Someone needs to go by and pick it up. They usually leave it with the receptionist and you can just drop in and get it. It would be a lot more convenient and not that expensive if they would just mail it out but they do not do that. I also have the picture board and will try to bring it to the event on Saturday. If you have any questions contact:

      Tony Bracy
      104 KRBE Promotion/Public Relations Coordinator
      9801 Westheimer, Suite 700
      Houston, TX 77042
      713-266-1000 ext. 226

      Thanks and hope the event goes well.