David Langworthy's editorial on "oil addiction"

  • Polly Ledvina
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18 1:08 PM
      I am surprised that I have not seen any discussion on this list about David Langworthy's editorial on "oil addiction."  See link below.  A few Viewpoint letters to the Chronicle in response to the editorial would help stimulate some much needed public discussion on the issue.   Here's the Chronicle Viewpoint address and policy:

      To send a Viewpoint letter by e-mail (sent as part of the text preferred) to viewpoints@... or by fax to 713-362-3575. Letters (250 words or less to be considered for publication) must include the name, full home address and daytime and evening telephone numbers for verification purposes only. All letters are subject to editing.

      Polly Ledvina

      May 16, 2004, 7:00PM
      SOUNDING BOARD
      Needed: exit strategy from oil addiction
      By DAVID LANGWORTHY
      Copyright 2004 Houston Chronicle

      http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/editorial/2573836