RE: [hreg] Anyone for KRBE Earth Day?

  • Lattimore, Joyce H
    Message 1 of 6 , May 7, 2004

      Mike, I will need to share.  The students are out until REEP starts.  By the way, I need to talk to you and Chris about doing a presentation for REEP during the week of July 12 - 16.

      Message 2 of 6 , May 8, 2004
        In a message dated 5/6/04 5:41:17 PM Central Daylight Time, mewert@... writes:

        Charlie, we have several people willing to help, including me.  Would you be willing to correspond with KRBE again to register us?  Chris and I can set up a volunteer schedule and bring the gadgets we have.

        Joyce, were you suggesting TSU would share the space with HREG or have their own table?  Either way is fine with me.  Just let Charlie and/or KRBE know.

        Mike,

        I spoke with Tony Bracy at KRBE yesterday and he said to email him the registration form, which I have just done (and sent you a bcc). Said we would have 8 volunteers (that is the most they will allow) so hopefully they will send us 8 passes. Good deal, since it probably costs $10 or $15 to buy a ticket to the concert at the gate.

        Their literature said you must be registered by May 3 but apparently being late is no problem. In fact he asked if I knew of any other organizations that would like to participate so if anyone knows of any, have them call Tony at 713-266-1000. This makes me think they many not be getting as many exhibitors as they would like, which may be why they gave a cash award to every group that participated last year, as an incentive to exhibit again this year. Hopefully they will continue with that policy - it's always good to have a few spare bucks in the kitty.

        Charlie