INTRO - Feliciano Olivero

  • jclem412@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15 11:33 AM
      HREG,

      I would like to introduce Feliciano Olivero, whom I just added to our growing egroups list (now at 55 members). Our phone conversation earlier today has led me to conclude that we have someone here with a good interest in Renewable Energy. His background as a mechanical engineer in the oil & gas industry will be helpful. He tells me that he attended a renewable energy fair in Wisconsin a few years back and that he intends to sign up to the Texas Solar Energy Society soon. If any of you have not joined TxSES yet, you ought to, for the organization is a good link to the happenings in solar energy and related endeavors. Go to www.txses.org for membership info. Everyone, please welcome our latest member. Thanks to you, Feliciano.

      Jonathan A. Clemens
      (281) 335-1155 eve
      (281) 333-1730 day