Re:[Randy Scott] Car that produces H2 on board to fuel itself

  • Mike Johnston
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2004
      Hi Randy,
      Good question, the answer might surprise you. I have thought on this for a day or two and come to some rather interesting realizations. I am going to write up my thoughts later and post them.
      MJ

      Message: 4
      Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 19:51:04 -0000
      From: "Randy Scott" <rscott77070@...>
      Subject: Re: Car that produces H2 on board to fuel itself

      I wonder how many miles-per-gallon it gets after turning gasoline
      into hydrogen, then into electricity.

      Randy