Re: [hreg] Re: Car that produces H2 on board to fuel itself

  • Paul Archer
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2004
      The last line of the article said that it should be about twice as efficient
      as a regular internal combustion engine.
      What they didn't mention is how much polution is released during the
      reformation process...

      7:51pm, Randy Scott wrote:

      > I wonder how many miles-per-gallon it gets after turning gasoline
      > into hydrogen, then into electricity.
      >
      > Randy
      >

      > --- In hreg@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Johnston" <enki@c...> wrote:
      > > Hi,
      > > No, it isn't what you think. It is an on board steam reformer
      > that cracks gasoline. Still interesting though.
      > > Link: http://www.tri-cityherald.com/tch/local/story/5017586p-
      > 4945982c.html
      > > MJ
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      Chorus of young girls: "We're the Department
      Of Youth, and we've got the power."
      Alice Cooper: "And who gave it to you?"
      Chorus of young girls: "Donnie Osmond!"
      Alice Cooper: "What?!?"