HEAA at Earth Day

  • HARRISON, HEATHER L. (JSC-ZR) (MEI)
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23 10:22 AM
      For those of you who will be at Earth Day, make sure you stop by the Houston
      Electric Automobile Association (HEAA) tent. We will be near the historic
      houses and statue of the angel of the confederacy on the west side of Sam
      Houston Park. We will be showing off our cars that don't use any
      hydrocarbons at all.
      See you at Earth Day!
    • BASHIR A SYED
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 23 11:05 AM
        Can you tell us where is the activities for the earth day are going to be held. Green Mountain has been advertising at the ZOO, but last night I got an email saying it is at the Sam Houston Park. Please let me know.

        Bashir A. Syed
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 23 3:34 PM

          HOUSTON EARTH DAY AT SAM HOUSTON PARK

          On Saturday, April 24, Houston Earth Day will kick-off at 10 am, rain or

          shine. Free for the entire family, this year¹s Earth Day celebration

          features over 50 environmental organizations, displays, craft vendors, and

          performances by local and regional musicians and dance groups. Also, thanks

          to generous sponsorship from Marathon Oil and Waste Mangement, this year¹s

          Kidz Zone will have lots of games and activities to explore our relationship

          with the planet on which we live. Winners of the Recycled Art contest will

          be announced at 2 pm on Saturday with an unveiling of the winning entries,

          and the Houston Zoo Mobile will be present with live reptiles. This year¹s

          Houston Earth Day promises to be fun for the whole family.

          http://www.houstonearthday.org