Re: [hreg] Human powered generators

  • John Miggins
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 22, 2004
      http://www.humboldt.edu/~ccat/pedalpower/hec/hpeg/hpeg.html

      Humboldt university has several articles on building human power generators,
      I have seen a machine that used to be used at fairs to power the band
      and it contained 10 or 12 bikes that feed a common gear train.

      An interesting way to burn fat, save money and raise awareness.

      John Miggins
      Harvest Solar and Wind Power
      1571 East 22 Place
      Tulsa, OK 74114