PV Generator?

  • Kim & Garth Travis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2000
      Hi,
      We are getting to the point where we need a generator to run power tools
      far from where we have power. Generators are noisy and don't smell
      good. I was thinking of mounting a PV panel(s) on something that would
      slip in my 4' x 8' trailer. A couple of batteries and an inverter and
      I'm in business, I think. Any comments? Ideas? I believe my circular
      saw needs about 10 amps, which is the heaviest draw I would be using.

      Kim