San Antonio Earth Day

  • Steven Shepard
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2004
      Blank
      FYI,

      SBT Designs will be one of the exhibitors at the Saturday, April 17th, Earth
      Day Celebration at Woodlawn Lake Park in San Antonio, Texas.   San Antonio's
      Earth Day Celebration will feature art, food, fun, resources, music &
      entertainment, education and earth friendly exhibits on recycling, energy
      savings, community involvement and sustainable living for the present and
      the future.  San Antonio Earth Day is Saturday, April 17 from 10:00 a.m. to
      6:00 p.m. at Woodlawn Lake Park.  Admission is free to the public.

      SBT Designs will be introducing a new product to the community just for
      Earth Day, the LITE UP ADDRESS solar powered illuminated address sign.  This
      new solar product offers the following features:

      Automatically illuminates bright red at night.
      Visible from over 100 feet.
      Mounts easily on any vertical surface like a wall, mailbox or tree.
      Stores sunlight energy in its own battery.
      Offers easy do-it-yourself installation.
      Simple design requires just one unit for each digit.
      Each unit has its own solar panel.
      Units snap together to form your address.
      Low cost and maintenance free.
      Requires no electricity.
      No bulb changes.
      LED operation.
      Ideal for dark locations with no street lighting.
      Good for one, two, three, four, five digits. (no limit)
      Now the pizza man, EMS, fire or police can find you.
      Comes with digits and mounting hardware.
      Suitable for residential or commercial addresses.
      Low cost.

      Recommended retail price ranges from $14.95 to $18.95.  Our Earth Day
      special for the solar LITE UP ADDRESS is only $10.00 per digit.   Our terms
      are cash, check or credit card.

      See you all at Earth Day in San Antonio!

      Look for changes to our web site January 2004.
      Our new address is:
      SBT Designs
      25581 IH-10 West
      San Antonio, Texas 78257