Re: [hreg] Removal from List

  • Paul Archer
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2004
      If you'll notice at the bottom of each email that comes from the HREG
      mailing list, there is information about unsubscribing. Follow the
      directions there, and you should be set.

      Paul

      Yesterday, Blase and Roseanne Sands wrote:

      > Hello,
      > My husband and I would like to be removed from the list since we are
      > moving soon.
      > co-evolutiondesign@... Thank You,
      > Roseanne Sands

      Q: What is the definition of a tachyon?
      A: It's a gluon that's not completely dry.
    • Kim & Garth Travis
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9, 2004
        Please follow the instructions at the bottom of the page if you want off
        the list. Either go the site and leave the group or send an email to the
        right address, not the whole list. This is the polite way to leave a group.
        Bright Blessings,
        Kim