Earth Day April 24th

  • Roxanne Boyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2004
      Houston Earth Day will be April 24th at Sam Houston Park (Just inside I45, on Bagby St) from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.  More information about the event can be found at www.houstonearthday.org.  HREG will host a table at this event with Renewable Energy demonstrations.  We had lots of fun last year and we need for volunteers again this year.  We would like people to come for 2 to 4 hour shifts and have at least 2 people at the booth at a time.  The event is free.  Please let me know if you are interested in helping by replying to rox1@...
      Thanks,
      Chris Boyer