Re: [hreg] eGroups

  • solarlivin@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2000
      In a message dated 06/15/2000 11:27:45 PM Central Daylight Time,
      mike.ewert@... writes:

      << If you would ever like to contact the officers individually, here are some
      addresses:
      Jonathan Clemems:jclem412@...
      Oral LaFleur:lafleur_ox@...
      James Ferrill:jferrill@...
      Mine is mike.ewert@....

      Could you please indicate each board members position, so we will know who to
      contact for various issues. Many Thanks, Laura Andrews
    • James Ferrill
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2000
        solarlivin@... wrote:

        > << If you would ever like to contact the officers individually, here are some
        > addresses:
        > Jonathan Clemems:jclem412@...
        > Oral LaFleur:lafleur_ox@...
        > James Ferrill:jferrill@...
        > Mine is mike.ewert@....
        > >>
        > Could you please indicate each board members position, so we will know who to
        > contact for various issues. Many Thanks, Laura Andrews

        President - Jonathan Clemens
        Vice president - Oral LaFleur
        Education - Mike Ewert
        Secretary/treasurer - James Ferrill