Earth Day

  • Steven Shepard
    Message 1 of 90 , Apr 1, 2004
      John and group,

      I still have not received details on Earth Day at the Woodlands.  I do need details on this event in order to attend and man the hreg booth.  I also need hreg info.

      Can someone please advise?

      Look for changes to our web site January 2004.
      Our new address is:
      SBT Designs
      25581 IH-10 West
      San Antonio, Texas 78257
      210-698-7109
      FAX: 210-698-7147
      www.sbtdesigns.com
    • JOHN GARDNER
      Message 90 of 90 , Jan 20, 2006
        I have accepted to be at the Woodlands event on April 8.
        John Gardner

        Michael Ewert <mewert@...> wrote:
        Looking ahead to Earth Day, I’d like to get an idea how many of you will be willing to help staff an HREG booth at one event or other.  I’m sure we will have many opportunities and I don’t want to accept more than we can handle.  Please let me know if you would like to staff the specific request below or if you would like to sign up tentatively to staff another Earth Day event.  Most will be on Saturdays in April.  Please e-mail me at mewert@....  Thank you.