Display opportunity

  • Mike Ewert
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 25, 2004
      The Girl Scout's San Jacinto council has invited HREG (and many other groups
      I'm sure) to display at their "Girls Enjoying Math and Science" event at the
      Reliant Center Saturday June 5th 11am-5pm. Would anyone, with or without a
      Girl Scout at home, be willing to staff this exhibit? HREG can provide
      materials; all we need is your time.

      It would also cost us $50 and we have to reply by April 5th. They estimate
      12,000 - 15,000 girls and family members will attend.
    • JOHN GARDNER
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 26, 2004
        I can be there.
        John Gardner

        Mike Ewert <mewert@...> wrote:
        The Girl Scout's San Jacinto council has invited HREG (and many other groups
        I'm sure) to display at their "Girls Enjoying Math and Science" event at the
        Reliant Center Saturday June 5th 11am-5pm. Would anyone, with or without a
        Girl Scout at home, be willing to staff this exhibit? HREG can provide
        materials; all we need is your time.

        It would also cost us $50 and we have to reply by April 5th. They estimate
        12,000 - 15,000 girls and family members will attend.

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Texas Solar Energy Society
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 26, 2004
          TXSES can pick up the $50 booth fee!
          Kathryn

        • lhu@lharchitects.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 26, 2004
            Dear Mike:

            I have a girl scout at home. She is 7 so a full day may be
            too much. I will ask to see if the troup would like to staff
            this one and get back to you.

            Lunce

            >The Girl Scout's San Jacinto council has invited HREG (and
            many other groups
            >I'm sure) to display at their "Girls Enjoying Math and
            Science" event at the
            >Reliant Center Saturday June 5th 11am-5pm. Would anyone,
            with or without a
            >Girl Scout at home, be willing to staff this exhibit? HREG
            can provide
            >materials; all we need is your time.
            >
            >It would also cost us $50 and we have to reply by April 5th.
            They estimate
            >12,000 - 15,000 girls and family members will attend.
            >

            >Yahoo! Groups Links

            Lunce Hu AIA
            Lunce Hu Architects, Inc.
            713-664-2353
            lhu@...
          • Mike Ewert
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 27, 2004
              Thank you! More good news is that several people have volunteered to staff
              this event. So, I will sign us up for it and work out the staffing schedule
              with those people later.

              > The Girl Scout's San Jacinto council has invited HREG (and many other
              groups
              > I'm sure) to display at their "Girls Enjoying Math and Science" event at
              the
              > Reliant Center Saturday June 5th 11am-5pm. Would anyone, with or without
              > Girl Scout at home, be willing to staff this exhibit? HREG can provide
              > materials; all we need is your time.
              >
              > It would also cost us $50 and we have to reply by April 5th. They
              estimate
              > 12,000 - 15,000 girls and family members will attend.
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

              Yahoo! Groups Links